Saturday, March 15, 2008

The sad part of my journey

On my journey of this so called life, I am on the part of my most saddest moment, my mother when outstation to work internationally to afford to pay my college fees, I consider myself lucky compare those who have to work part time and study at the same time. Cause i don't, i get to study in a well educated University, and i appreciate what the college provide me and what my parent are willing to do to accomplish my dream to be an architect. But i am still sad inside and i am going to miss my mother as i am not able to see her for few years, as tears came rolling on to my cheeks, i try to be strong and not show my tears. Its was the hardest and saddess momment. We only become depress and sad when our most precious things are lost, it might be friends, close friend, relationship couple or family. But some, will not notice it, as this we are to consider them does not appreciate what we have. As i walk along, and continue my journey.... its seems going to be tougher but i am going to be strong as the day goes by. I am strong at heart and strong at body and thus i continue my journey.

No comments: