Friday, March 21, 2008

A model which inspire me



Today, i was in a rush to finish my working model, as i was in a rush, she came in... a friend which i am trying to get to know. She has a great design ability. She can make the possible impossible. That her strength and she can be strong no matter what the condition. Seeing her model, tells me who she is. As the model stand proudly and was design in a beautiful way. She could visualize a well build building, but yet her model was rejected by the lecturer? How come? I ask myself, her model design was better than mine... I am surprise, so i ask the lecturer after class... its not because she want to reject, its because she things she could do better. Although the design is beautiful she said it could be improve into a more cooler design. Like they said a flower is the most beautiful at its peak of aging. In my view point of view i would consider her work was beautifully presented... and hope she would not give up and work harder as i am supporting her. Do pls give comment about her model work!! Guys and girls Support her!

No comments: