Sunday, March 23, 2008

Music of my life~

Its Sunday, the end of the weekend, Today I am moving forward slowly... but i been a rush this two days a bit lately but no more i tell myself. The music of my life tells me that... Today its a rainy day. The rain sounds remind me of the music when i was alone walking under the rain last time in high school. The rain today, reminds me... when i am alone, I am not alone at all... nature around me was with me, when i am sad, the rain was there to wash aways my pain... When i was happy the day was as bright as it was. When i was moody the day cheer me up, clouds cover me and the breeze was touching my face. The song of my life, the sweet sound of nature. I am not alone anymore. Even when i am alone, away from other people... There still nature with me. But now i am happy, cause i still have close friends, and nature is still with me. My song began to grow and becomes louder in my heart. I thank you all... My tears seems to be gone and no more worries now.

No comments: