Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The near end of my Journey

Life, as i walk this lane... more negative are at my back waiting when i fall but thanks to the light, they don't harm me no more... my light? Its not a power full weapon, nor a power full power i have.. is the love that i give which comes back to me... I remember who i was, a light reminded me, Wei Yan the angel came down from the heaven to remind me... i can love unconditionally... that who i am... but yes finally all i need is some love back. The angel show me that love, thanks for the good memories i said, and now i am stronger and feeling much better. I am weak when i am alone, but friend around me give me strength to be strong. Matthew the guardian was always there... he was the one who helps me when i really need it. He was the one who shows me how to see clearly. Christina the childhood friend, she was always there when i am sad or happy, she the one who could advice the same thing to remind me what i have not done in my life. With all your Love, i will move on and work better. With this i thank you all, it really made me happy. You all are a part of my happiness.

No comments: