Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Path~

http://koshiyen.twbbs.org/~ifplab/dl/walktourC.swf

Our life, its like a journey... a path. The journey begins when we are born to this world. We don't walk this journey or path, We consider it as our story day by day. It started out simple, a straight route to follow as our parents are there to company us all the way,... as we began to walk on our own... the path becomes harder, and we start to learn alot of things on our own. My journey begins easy, in high school the story still an easy one, as i move on to college, it start to become hard. I have to learn how to be an adult, as I am at that stage. The one thing i need to say its not easy to be an adult from a kid. But the path or torn, is also shared, cause i am not walking alone in this path. This path will be combine, as people i meet will walk with me in this path. And when they don't walk with me anymore, they still remain in my heart. I will not be alone, as they are the people who impact my life and lives on in our hearts like a tattoo.. until the day, our journey ends and our story to be bring on to the future generation.

My final model~ do give comment on it! thx!

1 comment:

linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.