Friday, March 14, 2008

The journey Beginning

Its begin when i turn into a jerk once again, i forgotten who i was and become my worst pass. Because of this, friend leave me slowly... as the leave me alone, i slowly came to realize that i am going to lose all my friend and trust among others if i continue. But slowly, i tried to change myself to who i was. Not becoming my worst arrogant past, but the gentleman that i was train to become in my high school. Now in college, i came to see that i am easily influence by others. But i must know some of the quality are good and some of bad. I must not stud to the bad quality people but instead i have to learn from the wise and quality people. This is how my journey begin. My journey to seek redemption, and a journey to become a good guy. The hero i once was. Its not an easy journey, Oh no.. its a though one, with obstacle, and path that would lead me astray but this is life. We learn from out mistake and fix it and choosing the rite path to follow. And so my journey continues... and the road may look hard but to me its worth the risk

No comments: