Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Laughing

I used to be looked down by senior, teachers and so called friends in High School, Now in college/university i experiece the same things~ people are so different but yet to me some are the same, with different personalities. So may pretend to love and care about you but they dont, some may be harsh and insult you but they are the ones who cares and love you. Amazing how human personality works in this world. But opening my eyes to the world makes me understand what i learned all this while. Just that i been so arrogant, i should not easily trust in people, everyone has a different story to tell, everyone has their own point of view. Well this goes out to those who looks down on me before last time....

I had achieve the impossible, I had achieve greatness, I had achieve things i could not imagine i could do, So what had you all achieve in life?? Those who looks down on me last time... I'm laughing at your face rite now... figure of speech~~~ and those now, who see me that you think i am to be, you better think again, yes its a thread and warning, i can be great friend but i can be your worst and dangerous enemy so you all better watched out!!! try something stupid like spreading rumour of me will get you one passage way to dangerous zone~ Get ME!!!

1 comment:

Pixie Clover said...

hey^^..i like this post^^..yea,its true that some human will tend to change when the time flies, i know how u feel, anyway, as long we enjoy our life to the fullest, don't care what ppl think of us...keep update^^!!