Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My World, My Choice

Its been such along time I been running away from myself and not accepting the fact of who I am, But now I got to stop running, even though I love the sport. This Blog is Mainly suppose to be my journal or diary about my life instead I turn it into a food menu, I remember when my friend told me to blog something interesting instead of my Life, Now I understand what she means, well bloggin of food was a way for me to run away and doing something which is not my own will. So now i am going to blog abit about my daily life, and also about what is interesting to me.

Bei Jing Olympic was just the recent event that i found amazing~ too bad i was not there to see it, instead of watching in a TV box, but in the future there a posibility of me cathing it in London~ haha i want to visit my mom as well as going with her to watch the olympic, she working at london been talking to her recently. Love to know that she still cares of me, and msot of all i care for her.

Broke up few month ago, it took a really huge hit on me, but what to do... I just meet the wrong girl, but this is life we learn to see things for who they are and move on. If people were to ask me whether i still love her or not after what she did to me, My answer is Yes, even when she that kind of girl, i still manage to love and accept her for who she is. Hey I am an unconditionaly lover, hehe nothing can make not love someone. I hate to hate. haha

Well nothing particular happen to my life rite now, just that the start of a new semester, with only two classes. I still remember what i said to myself, every semester is a brand new chapter of my story. I had a great semester last time althought it did't ended what that i had plan. Afterall there always a twist in the story. But it ended happily, I had my very own gang now in Architect hehe. I meet new people and now another story is to be told.

No comments: