Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just Ordinary

Today as usual, another boring day... Its kinda funny when you could think alof of things when your alone in a room. Today was the first meeting for the society. I felt that the member are not really In the mood or active maybe because its their first day starting to know people around as well as not familiar with the senior. Today its quite a fun day as usualy always laughing with friend, Thanks gang~!! First time in life got a gang that i can call my own. Rachel, Kah Khin, Wai Kang, Gim Kiang, Elaine, Swee Ping, Pik Kae, See Ting. I guess i finally found a place of my own as well people who could understand and be with me happily.

A few day, something had been bothering me quite a while. Am I thinking too much, but i feel that god is playing a trick with me or just that its coincidence that I met her always. Maybe she going around college but its kinda weird when you could see them often. Today in Class was the one of those coincidence. When I was walking out the door, there she was walking back into class?? at we stood there facing each other, but i could not face her, all I could do is walk away. I guess its too hurt to see her, and piece of me died there. A feeling of disapointment, Maybe its god way of telling me something? or just a coincidence...

Sometimes do you ever wonder? why such good things have to come to end someday?? but i believe its never meant to end... Its the person who decide their oppurtunity of keeping something good or letting it go. I for one not going to let go of all those oppurtunity.

No comments: