Monday, July 5, 2010

Designer Life Part 3

Have you ever got that feeling, ughh... its time to wake up in the morning and I don't want too cause I been busy doing that assignment all night long. Well that one part of a designer life, you always get to stay up really late and when the time finally offers you time to relax after finishing your assignment, its only provide you that 1 golden hour.

I read a lot of books stating, health problem occurred when they sleep less and in tremendous stress. So I ask myself why are the other designer look a OK! When I always get stomachaches and headache. Beside that I spend most of my time doing assignment. I wonder now what is time management for? Is it to spend most of my time working, you know the word work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Hear the thing, most of the time what I do for my relaxation time would be taking up and architect book and read it passionately. Now let just say, all what i'm saying its that, never complain what your doing, cause reading back what I just wrote, its stating how passionately I'm enjoying working a lot and put myself under a lot of stress. Now what If I wrote it in another way: I had an awesome week with doing my assignment and studying all about what "i'm about to become" An Architect! even after I feel like shit and got life beaten me up like crap. Its fun to play around in what I do best "designing". The time I spend was worth it, and I feeling better doing it.

See The differences? It feels better to actually saying you enjoy doing the things that you feel that you complain so much. Often by thinking this way you will eventually make yourself very free and life would be easier to breath.

Designer Life part 3

No comments: