Monday, July 5, 2010

Designer Life Part 2

So today I got screw, a few days back I got the worse day ever. Step on dog shit, get wet from the rain, so tired and feeling screw. SO worse week ever? Nope its not, its an Okay day. Because All you can do when days get bad its to smile and say its okay. It be okay tomorrow, and it did. Tomorrow its going to be a better day. Because not everyday is a bad day. So i got the worse review critic of my design, but I learn a lot from those mistake I know that I need to improve. That how I become stronger each day and able to put on a smile. So why not try to see things differently, so what if your boss scolds you or people say bad things about you. Hear them out what they had to say and improve. That how you be a better person then them.

But remember do it with a smile and laughter :) because that is just how life suppose to be.

No comments: