Monday, July 5, 2010

Designer Life Part 1

Its been almost 2years since I had taken up Architecture, Walking back to my highschool was actually suprisingly different compared to now. What the different? Highschool was much harder, compared to University. Why is it so? I been through alot to get where I am, from a nobody to a somebody. Everyday I would hear my colleague complain of how much work they have to do, and how little time is left to finish up their work. Funny things is I had never complain much about what I'm doing rite now, this is because looking back on my road that I walk along, the Life I been through make me stronger everyday. Braking through boundaries and my own limitions to work towards an easier life. Well that why looking back, Life now its getting easier day by day. No more head breaking for exams, no more studying books after books which its hard to swallow. Now with all the skills I aqquired I had become stronger and life becomes easier to handle. Nothing seems hard, just bothersome and I'm happy I had work so hard to bring where I am now.

Life of a Designer Part1

No comments: