Monday, April 13, 2009

A day at the PC Fair


PC fair 2009, its not about buying ot sellingIts about getting the most customer! that rite! its a war zone for 4 serious booth with some issue!
Maxis, Celcom, Digi, and Umobile. Not to mention another 3 serious broad band P1, Celcom and Maxis. I mean seriously that place its like a war zone of getting the most customer. 


Anyway other then that, the PC fair was awesome althought its was a bit crowded when i went there, compare to the last time i went there. I was packing like sadine, the day i go pc fair was to buy a
 sony Vaio for my sister cristal and a nintendo Wii for my younger sister. Well the Wii was a bonus to the family. Anyway all i got was a good time and a mouse since i needed one since the old one was not sensitive anymore. 

Anyway its an awesome day I had at the PC fair.

Nintendo Wii








1 comment:

thumbsdown said...

how much is wii at pc fair? ^^"