Friday, April 24, 2009

A day at the IKEA

 
Today I went to IKEA, In search of my friend the "drafting table" so I went there driving with two of my sister... Its was a long journey there and tolls as well as petrol that cost RM 15!!~ its okay...

So I drove there, and went searching for the drafting table. I went to take the catalog to see what their merchandies. Awesome design! I found a few nice funiture but was not what i been looking for, so I went to the customer information area and ask whether do they sell a drafting table.

So the person guide me and show me... Not a drafting table but a table that's adjustable!!~
and you need to buy two of their leg~ for table leg and the board surface as the table top. It cost RM 299 all together. 

In my amazement, Ikea a well know funiture shop does not sell what we architect need's. A drafting table.. ah well it was just my luck i guess, so now i am going hunting for drafting table to be bought.. but i did get a matress from Ikea for my little sister, so its a worth journey and appriciated the moments there. 

No comments: