Friday, April 11, 2008

Remembering just to know where i am.

Today, i was alone at home, so i a lot of time. In the evening i when home and than after off line my com, I started to think back of all the times, good and bad. Also i start to think of all the mistakes i did in life. Its funny sometimes looking back, you actually learn a lot from the mistake that we did, than i also found out, i did repeat some of those mistakes sometimes. Especially when comes to relationship with girls. I am just a normal guy i guess, i am weak around girls that i have feelings for. Haha, kinda of funny don't you think? to be weak around a person. For me, i am weak around people i have feelings for. I would be all quite, talk something senseless and boring, sometimes even ended up not thinking before i say something or do something. I get all nervous around people i have feeling i guess that cause me to act this way. One mistake i remember i did was saying this words second option, i realize those words i said i did't mean it. I was trying to hurt someone cause i was in a emotional condition. But like people said, what past is past all we can do is move on and move forward and not to repeat the mistake that we do. Well my close friend always calls me a NOOB, I know i am sometimes, repeating the same mistake. But mistake that are big, i won't repeat them, just the small ones i consider small mistake, i wish i can tell him that. But telling him just shows that i am running away and not making sense, So from now on i will be myself, i try not to repeat all the mistake i done even the small ones. Sometimes remembering the past maybe painful, but for me remembering the pass its like a reading back you own story, after all history stands for his story, Our past, our history reflects who we are. To those reading this, don't be afraid to review back the past, just remember back the past and move forward. Keep Moving Forward and keep on improving one self. That how you show others you regret what you done and you hope for forgiveness to be return.

2 comments:

Flaffy said...

To be weak around the people we cared for? It sort a conflicts with the meaning of love don't you agree? I would rather define the 'weak' you mentioned here as 'strong', because you know how you would react when your heart is captured by someone else. Anyway, mistakes are mistakes, be it something serious, or brings no harm at all. Repeating mistake is one thing, not understand it is another.

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, don't feel bad for yourself, life is interesting but sometimes we wanted to give it up too, but anyway- live your life to the fullest! Enjoy!

^^