Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life

Life, is never easy or simple. Its always complicated with all the route that we take, the choice we make, the opportunities that we should have taken and that we left behind. Chance that we miss out, and chances that should have been made. I made a lot of terrible choice and miss out a lot of opportunities or chances. But this time, i am going to change that. I been hearing to much advice with each of them different in every point of view, with more advice given, the more confuse i get and the route i chooses becomes all spiny and turning around. As to say i am lost. Now, i shall make this chess move that would change the board game. As i am tired sitting and waiting, its not me, if i don't take this opportunities or at least take this chance now i will regret in my whole life time. I don't care the out come of this action because not making this move will make me even more regret.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

what conflict you are having here?
sincerely hope that you'll make the most suitable choice! :) your friends, us, will always support you!