Saturday, April 19, 2008

The end of my journey

After been walking around and around, wanting to change myself just because of others i came to realize i been wasting my time all along. I ask myself why i been changing so much? what the point, i am already a great guy, and human makes mistakes even the same one as we are not perfect. So after take the one big U turn of my life, i have decided i am perfect the way I am. I must have my own principle of life, own believe and own point of view. I may be annoying to some people, some may not like me cause the way i am. But there one thing that other forget, this is who I am if they can't accept me for who i am, they should not be my close friends and see them self in the mirror. They should see what wrong with them before looking into me, I know myself what wrong and what right therefore the decision i made its my own right decision. I think outside the box cause there will never be 2 choice in life, there will always be 3 or 4 th choices. I make my own best choice. I finally came to realize what a fool i am to be following so many advice when my best friend Christina give me the best advice. So now i am moving forward, being myself never to change the good in me and only change the bad. Being optimistic its not a bad thing, its only bad to others who has a sad life. Think about it!

Two weeks holiday had started, i will be taking this two weeks holiday to be alone~ And the 1st day of the holiday was scary as i am afraid to be alone. But after the 2nd day it feels good to be alone, The second day, i finally get to clear my mind and start thinking straight again. Nobody to judge me and nobody to decide who i should be. So now i am going to take this two weeks to finally be myself and doing things that i like to do~ Drawing, playing my violin, reading my favorite book, watching my favorite movie, hanging out with my close friend~ hope you all are free! ^^ finally i am free~ and most of all i am feeling Happy~

No comments: