Monday, March 23, 2009

Single life

Its finally time to blog about this,
Its been 6month if I last recall my final broke up with Celine.
I guess its is the hardest moment in life, but hey every moment its like a story rite?
hahaha.

Kinda really found who I am in this past few months, and doing self discovery. Remembering back, I think it was a beautifull thing i went through esspecially with friends and everyone cheering me up. Begin to "mature" in my own pathway. Finally on my feet again, thank you to does who had help me in my hard time.

So currently single for 6month, as I came to my thoughts when I hanging out with my sister Cristal Ng when was the last time i really fallen in love? I guess it was during my first ex. Wow that was like when I was 12years old when I met Christina. If people would asked me whether did I regret loving Celine? Well I would say I did't, I will never regret loving someone. But I do regret saying those hurtfull words towards hopping her to change for the better when I was the one change to the worst.

Like they say, we always regret things we do and things we did't do. I guess in the end, I could not forgive myself for what I done towards Celine, if i could i would still ask her to forgive me. Well now single and available, that kinda let me think alot as well.

I was not who I was when I first come into college, hanging out with the wrong gang, becoming more violent. The time spend alone was worth it in this 3 month, I begin remembering back who I was in Highschool. Hey, I come from a well known Highschool, being the most dicipline as well as most caliber, my goal when I was studying, was just getting certificate and being an overall champion. Now in college, after being corrupted, its become more clear to me I was drowning into my own grief and desire. I'm begining my degree in June, so I be returning to whom i really am, A normal geeky guy who focus only on studies and friends. 

My success was not all the post I held in clubs and society in highschool, it was who I am being humble and honest to everyone. That why people see me as the boy who has the innocent face, Yea I remember Weiyan, Woei Lim, Chee Keen, Eric Kuan, Inthiren, Kevinderjit, A few friends. The innocent boy who studies and tell jokes. 

Well All i hope now its that i could really ask for forgiveness among those i have hurt. And i would like to thank my three great friends i meet in University, Matthew, Kendrik and Ashley.

Hope to see you all in JUNE!

P/S: Single life kinda boring, i would spend my time with someone i love who love me back. =p  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I do agree, hey find me when u r free man! XD, just chit chat or yam cha also can

thumbsdown said...

since uu're an artist, i think it won't be hard to find another lover.
need some time.. and most girls love guys who are artistic.. xd