Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Cousin Wedding...

Family photo

Have you been for a chinese wedding dinner before? Well this is one of the chinese wedding i been for as a 20 year old.

It was my cousin sister wedding, it makes me wonder how usually people ended up from a relationship to marriage. Anyway the wedding was romantic with a romantic video display. Its about the 2 couple story.

Well anyway. I wanted to be engange in the future even thinking of about starting a family makes me excited somehow. But that would be some time, still need to earn money... i bet even having the dress and photo shot would cost at least Rm150 K, not to mention the honey moon rite? .... anyway the wedding dinner, I ate alot...

I am sitting with one family, 1 guy cousin and 3 girl cousin including my 2 sister. the family consist of a Dad, mom and a son. Most of the food i ate it all, aih... made me fat abit.

some more i was quite tired that time...
this picture got taken secretly by sister sitting next to me
look abit dead face haha....

No comments: