Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oppurtunity


Life has many path, its the one we make that difines who we are in this world~ Each path leads to a different story. The choices I made in my life went i look back was always different. Either way, the oppurtunity was given, and i took it. I move one step forward, i did something that i though its wrong but yet to others it seem its rite. But as long she there, i feel that the path i choose was the one i wont regret. Now there an oppurtunity opening slowly... I may or may not have a chance to be with her. But i know for sure oppurtunity is going to know my door soon, its a matter of time whether i am aware of it and patience to wait for it. Soon i might have the answer which shall unlock my crying heart... I hope she the one that shall un lock it.


No comments: