Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year 2011



Its been quite a while since I had blog something....
Been busy working and all so did't have time for myself any how I still will try my best
to update as much as I can no promises though so you peep's just have to finish here time to time
to check it out hahahahhaha....

So lately I been experimenting some software's for 3D awesome ness....

so this are the result according to the rendered scene


This is Vrayed and testing on material outcome
From left to right:
Skin, Stone, Glass, Steel
This is a living room design giving out the modern japan feeling

By the way i'm officially able to design your dream home but just f0r a conceptual stage so interested just to have a view or a picture of your dream home give me your request and I design something up for you

So till next time TTFN! peep's

No comments: