Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Petrolness~


As I start my morning drive as usual, I notice my petrol its at fuel's warning. This indicated me to fill up and feed my car, so i drove to the nearest petrol station and pump it with... petrol, not just any petrol its the NEW! and IMPROVE RON 95!!


Yes!! it the New and Improve Formula RON 95!! with cheaper rate and fuel efficiency!! Yes you heard it rite! in every outlet it stated help's save!!!~ it help save's at the rate of RM 1.80 per litter!

So i got WOW! that like buying gold at a cheap price! so I pump it with the New and Improve Formula RON 95!

So after pumping it with RON 95!! I started my journey, as i drove and drove it seems normal until after driving home I notice something really amazing happen!! My fuel's warning started again!! and I was like WTF! I just pump~!~!

SO! what the word again?? mmmm yea! help's save!! I went back to the petrol station this time and PUMP RON 97, this time I notice its long lasting and has more power!!

Am I dreaming or I just got ripped off, if i use the petrol regularly mean's i'm actually paying double in price for the petrol. SO! where the help saving part?

No comments: