Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Legendary Hero


Every knows of him~
Every Talks about him~
But! No one see him as I do.
He was no ordinary man. He was an inspiration on how to change the world. It was by inspirational words. Not by speech~ But by music.


Who am i talking about? I'm talking about the king of POP!
I know its been quite somewhile before he Rest in Peace. But I want to share on how I see him.

I listen to his music when i was a kid.
His music means something, and has a deep moral value. Music nowadays its only for entertaining purpose. Its only used for people to get high! yes High! no value, no meaning at all. I don't mind paying for music like Michael jackson. Cause it has a value! Music with a meaning/message.

Here my word, and my white candle. Hoping to see my inspirational hero in Heaven. His not just an ordinary man. He's a man who had changed the world with his music and moonwalk~


No comments: