Sunday, February 1, 2009

Confession of A wonderer~

Its been a while since i blog something about myself.
It feels kinda funny, especially when I'm hearing some sweet songs
I been lost lately of who i am and were
Truth is I became something that I hated Someone
Looking myself in the mirror kinda made me see
Not who I had become, but its always there a image of who I really Am

I been the through what people would say the hardest Life
Parents fighting, From Rich to Poor, Near to death
Hopeless, Growing up without a role model dad's
I guess its does not matter, Cause Human are very strange
we are able to survive the hardest things that life could throw at us.
Its the normal instinct to survive that make us who we are.
I survive the hardest of time esspecially growing up with no many friends
That why i really appriciate friends who really do care about me
I treat them like brother or sisters
I was lucky, there so many people who cares for me during my hard time.
Not only from my parent who fought among each others
but from siblings as well as family from outside even friends parents.

Now I'm In college after so much hard life
Thought it would be different cause i could pretend to be someone
Just so i could have more friends or people to like me.
I been Lying to myself of Who I really Am and eventually becomes another person.
But after along painfull experience of a wake up call
I came to realize, I want people to like me for who i am
for the rite reason and not the wrong ones.
So I began the journey to find my oldself who has more proudness to be.
Yeap I founded Him it was not easy
I had to get few slaps and scolding from old friends as well as new ones.

But now, at this moment I feel proud of who I am
A nerdish, hardworking, so called nOOb
Yeap I have return to my oldself
and if YOU are reading this
i would like you to help me pass a message to those who i had hurt:
I hope you accept my humble appology
and I would be much appriciated if you would talk to me again.

Sincerely
Coporal. Andrew Foo



No comments: