Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14th January 2009

14th January 2009


A date to remember, As a guy~
A very important date for me! and a happy one indeed!
As a simple guy for me,
I didt expect much, nor expect more on this date...
For me the greatest gift just was a simple wish!
From those who cares and love me~
Friend & Family whoes true at heart!
Remember You did something that someone else can't!


You wish me Happy Birthday, that was the greatest gift
The happiest one i can receive! SO! i thank you all for you effort to wish me!
A word so deep!


Thank you!! XD


Early birds!!
-Low Weiyan
-Low Su teng
-Ashley
-Kelvin Koo
-Loh Sim Yi
-Beh Nia
-Tan Wai Ling
-Nicole
-Cristal Ng
-My Sisters!
-Carmen Loke
-Matthew Tan
-Eclaire (hope i did't spell wrongly)
-Renee
-Gwen
-KiM YeN-
-Wan Lih
-Barathan
-Eddy
-Dante Ting
-Jeffery
-Ho Woei Lim
-Evelyn
- Valerie
-Miss Sujit (Awesome Lecturer)
-Kendrik
-Grace Ong
-Key To my hEart ( in Facebook)
-Elaine Lim ( nEarly Forgot)
-Leeling-
-Vinnie.C-
-*My MOM*-
-Liew Jing Yi-
P/S List not complete
sorry i forgotten

Wall of Shame!
Those of you who did't even bother to greet me, Shame of you!!!
Remember it only take a few sen for an sms, a few sec for a msn message, a few energy to greet someone!
How shamefull to be someone like you
YOU KNOW IT YOURSELF!

1 comment:

Pixie Clover said...

OMG!! ur birthday is on 14th of Jan?? ohh, i didnt know that!! anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!!! welcome to 20!!!!haha!!take care! wish u all the best in studies and everything!!c ya!